Bed and Breakfasts:
- The Brick House Bed and Breakfast -814-227-3567, 595 Oak Ridge Road, Oak Ridge, PA 16245 near mile 22, includes rooms in exquisitely restored home, cabins and tree house overlooking Red Bank Creek. Call 814-229-7890 for motel and extended stay rooms at Mahoning Apartments. http://www.brickhousebandb.com; [email protected]
- Dona’s b n b, 814-316-1981, 214 Grant Street, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, near mile 20 and the South Bethlehem/Trail Volunteer Bridge, [email protected] , 1100 Sq ft. private 2nd floor apt. in 1907 colonial home, eat in kitchen, 2 queen bedrooms plus full bed in sewing room. Full Bath with shower. 55″ TV, & Wi-Fi. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32898169?s=51
- G.B. Carrier House Inn, 814-648-8770, 365 Main Street, Brookville, PA 15825, near Depot St. Spur at mile 41.5, family run and full of charm, located in downtown historic Brookville, [email protected],
- Hunters Moon Lodge Bed & Breakfast – 814-275-3153 or 412-983-1122, 4365 Climax Road, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, peaceful, beautifully restored former office of the Climax Brick Plant across bridge from the Climax Tunnel at mile 17 with kayak access to Red Bank Creek, www.huntersmoonlodgebandb.com
- Redbank Valley Municipal Park – 814-365-5924, www.redbankpark.com, 1.5 miles north of New Bethlehem
- Long Point Adirondack Shelter at mile 8. Camping here is first come first served and at your own risk. Campfire is only permitted in the fire ring and must be fully extinguished before leaving.
- No other camping sites are designated or permitted within the trail corridor at this time. It’s on the list for future improvements.
Guest House: Avalon Guest House – 814-745-2662, 3266 Lawsonham Road, Rimersburg, PA 16248, a peaceful setting in a restored church, near mile 6 and the Lawsonham Trail Head. https://www.vrbo.com/3766559ha
Hotels and Motels: